Where i come from is a dark hollow room filled with so much negativity… Low self esteem… Criticism but even though i was in that world where things dint look pretty . Or promising that they will get better or i i will get better and the life i am living now looked like a fairy tale.. I always knew i deserved better and God wanted me to live an abundant life.
Before i really get to this post… I would like to say sorry i took long to come back… I took a wrong turn… I was lost a bit and trying to find my way back and know i am back… I will be here to motivate.. Inspire.. Connect.. Change paradigms and i hope people join me in this transformation mission i am starting today this hour.
Well going back..when i started this post i was a mere soldier working everyday hating my life, everything around me.. People around and my body because how i felt inside.. I was not happy.. I am sure people can relate… I mean worry was my everyday meal… And trust me it never left me empty.. I looked so skinny and felt bad every min of my day… At work things were horrible… I mean everyone who wanted to say something horrible they looked at me and said it… Lol i mean i was “bad words gabbage” and felt like that too… At home… My sister and i would fight everyday.. I was stuck… Everywhere… I felt no motion… But you know that “badass” voice in everyone that tells you… Enough is enough… But you dont listen..
2015 January i decided to listen to the God in me… My inner voice and i have told my self i am going to work on my mind because wise people experienced people like Rev ike… Less Brown… Einstine… A lot more… Abrahim hicks… Talk about the power of the mind… And listening to these folks made me want to quit complaining… Running away from my self within my self and start facing the music… And accept that i had tha bad life because of how i thought… How i viewed things.. My perspective was cloude… Says TD Jakes so i got tired of looking for happiness outside my self… I stopped feeling like i needed someone to be there so i can feel good.. I needed to buy something to feel good or blaming the everyone around me… Blaming taxes… Because i couldn’t live the life i wanted… Blaming my mom for bringing me in this world..i mean already from just that piece you can see the person i was… The life i was living…..
Until i decided to invest in my mind… Until i looked at my self in the mirror… Until i took responsibility for my life.. My actions… Until i believed in myself..until i had faith in my self… That i can make it…
Things i started to do
- .Reading my bibble and understanding it in a way that it resonates with my situation… It became my motivational book.
- In the Bible i learned that i needed to forgive… And let go. Ones i did that… My pains that i used to get because i was constantly thinking about who did me wrong and why i am still hurting caused me to develop chest pains. I forgave myself and accepted my self and forgave everyone. I realised that i took my power back and those who hurt me never have access to my emotions anymore. And i raised the rent for boolies… Haters… And kicked them out because they just dint afford to pay no more.
- I started to be grateful… I counted my blessings… Download apps that helped me remember to be grateful for what i have… And that changed me inside and made me a humble person… Changed my perspective over things.. Mind you it dint change things overnight but with time i got better and better… I even looked better and complements like ” you look good.. You are glowing” started to follow me. That made me feel so good inside and good things started ti happen… Like at work people respected me or were communicating with me with respect and love. I no longer arguies with anyone…
- I moved out from home and got a place where i work in the military and having a place where i can be alone and work on my self felt good…
- I joined a gym… I baught USN products to help me to kick start because i knew i needed energy for my new fitness journey… Exercising changed my body every day to look the way i wished… My confidence started to grow… I slept better… I ate better… My skin looked good… Physically i loved what i saw and stil do…
- I joined yoga classes to help me centre my emotions… My thoughts. To be able to live in the presence helped me a lot and things no longer got to me… I felt in tune with myself
- Meditating on daily basis… Helped with a lot of emotional daily load.. Just calming my nervous system down and helping me sleep peacefully.
- . Every morning… During lunch time and before bed… I listen to motivational videos… The likes of Tonny Robbins, TDJakes, Less Brown and so forth… I listen to hypnosis audios and mind programming videos… Subliminal messages… These things worked on my mind and stil do… I look and feel confident because of the transformation they braught in my life… I have a positive Self-image because of them.. I am in vibrational alignment.. I am in sync with everything around me… My finances change from month to month and i live as though i have money everyday even when i do not have money i still feel like i do. It is mind blowing how working on my mind changed everything for me
- I started visualising the way i want my life to be and still do… Every chance i get i visualise. Most things i saw and see them come to pass and everyday i got better and better.. I see a lot happing in this journey of visualising
- affirmations…God spoke things into existence and i amacting like my father… I am speaking my life into being… My best affirmation is ” only good comes before me” i love it because it helps me not to be specific but expect good things to come my way and they do.. And when they do.. I appreciate them.
So those are my top ten things i do everyday of my life and today i can proudly say…. I lead a pretty good life… I am happy.. I look good.. I feel good… And people that come to my life have good intentions bring more good than bad… I grow every day…
This is my ” i am back post.” i hope it inspire you to change your life… Believe all you need is a decision. You will not regret it. I am to show you it is possible… Your life can change
Thank you to everyone reading this post
And stay tuned to my next post.
This is me coaching bootcamp ladies… Today this surtaday September 2017
This here i entered the #usnfaceoffitness2017 #fitnessmagazine #usn and it shows that ones one decides to renew her mind alot chnages. Entering this competition it means i am completely in tune with myself and have so much faith and believe in me. And i want this feeling for every woman and man out there.. So that they can do what they always wanted to do.. Or wished they could do.
This one i just love the glow the life am leading gives me… I feelbeautiful and in control of my life… Join me and lets share stories of victory and hope
I do not have more of befor pictures but on my Facebook hang up and instagram you can check out my before pictures since i lost them… And see where i started be in spired
#selflove #selfadmiration #loveontop #transformation#lawofattraction#affirmations#progress#lifestyle